Monday, October 5, 2015

A Little Post About Me

Hi.

My name is Lisa.

I am new at this blogging thing, but I thought that my first post should introduce you to me, and my life.

I am a wife, mother to 2 wonderful daughters, a son who is nothing like me, 2 step daughters, 2 awesome dogs - Harvey, and Jacie,  and a cat that is antisocial that we named Satan. I have three grandchildren who I love to spend as much time with that I can. The oldest, Delilah, is almost 2 years old and suffers from Epilepsy and possibly Autism as a result. Next in line is Ryker, he is 16 months old and is busy, busy, busy. All the time...after he has been at my house it looks like a tornado went thru here. Lastly, there's Reagyn, she is a little over a month  old. Her personality has not really emerged yet, but she is a sweetie.


                                                                  Delilah


                                                                Ryker


                                                      Reagyn



I live on a farm/ranch in western Kansas. My husband works at a feedlot just down the road from our house. I am a part-time Legal Assistant. When I am not working, I love to bake, and cook. I am a news junkie, a weather watcher, and a movie buff. I love to read books, romance novels, and historical fiction are my favorite. I am also a gadget guru, much to my Husbands dismay.

I hope that this blog has a little bit of something for everyone. There will be recipes, reviews, DIY projects, and maybe, if you're lucky, a little bit of funny! I am so excited to start this journey with the world.


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment